Monday, July 2, 2012

Preschool Begins

Well I have been guilted into Homeschool preschool for Sydney by my bestie Brittany at Learning in Grace.

Sydney is super into her letters right now. So tonight when she saw me prepping we had to start school. I found some free printables online while we are waiting for the rest of our supplies.


We started with the letter "A". She did really good on this one and would color inside the lines when asked. I started with markers thinking that would be a fun "treat" but she was not impressed and switched to crayons. (Which by the way it is almost time to stock up on crayons and markers for free with coupons during back to school specials.)



Next we worked on the apple tree. Sydney got tired of coloring and wanted some help. She handed me crayons telling me the color and saying " you help". Girl is already great at managing others. :)



The managing continued during A is for alligator. She did great with this and new it was alligator, not crocodile. I was impressed!


The lower case "a" was a struggle. She kept calling this "D" and I couldn't really argue with her, it did look like a "D". That was my bad on selecting this one.

She had a great time tonight. I asked if she wanted to put school away and take a bath and she lost her mind. She loves to take baths and anything involving water, but school won out! I hope that continues. :)

1 comment:

  1. She is doing so great!! Thanks for mentioning me in your post :)

    ReplyDelete