Friday, January 2, 2015

Blogging Take 2

Well Sophie is now about the age Sydney was when I last posted. So to catch up...
- I ended up being put on bed rest three weeks before Sophie was born. 
- Sophie was born with some unexpected issues and had to have surgery and spend weeks in the NICU at a higher level hospital. 
- she is now mainly fine except for the things that will always be a issue. 
- We got to spend lots of time with my family since Sophie has been born. 
- Steve and I started eating healthier and working out and lost a lot of weight. 
- We found a church home out here. 
- Steve started a couple of new jobs.
- Sydney fell in love with Sunday school.
- Sophie finally started staying in nursery so I can now listen to the sermon without holding her and pacing. 
- Steve has been baptized. 
- Sydney started karate. 
- Sydney quit karate. 
- Sydney is an amazing big sister and helper who is turning 5 this Sunday!

I am going to try and do a better job of keeping up with our posts this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment