Monday, June 4, 2012

Back to Reality

Today is Monday and we were thrown back into reality. I am not sure who was kicking and screaming more, me or Sydney, but let's just say it was not welcomed with open arms. We were spoiled with getting Nana's help for the last week.

Sydney ended up having a great day at Miss Patty's today. As she was leaving she gave her friend Madison hugs and told her she "lobed" her. I think the way she says love is my favorite thing she says.

I am having more issues walking, but luckily Steve grilled extra dinner last night so I only had to make up some sides. Yay for easy dinners!!

We are all together safely and made it through today, so I am one happy momma!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that your legs start treating you better! Im lobing Steve grilling so much! :) and please tell SAM that Aunt Britt Lobes her :) (and Sophie)!!

    ReplyDelete