Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Steve!

Today is Steve's birthday.  If you would have asked him 5 years ago, what he would be doing today, I can tell you his answer would have been VERY different than if you asked him today.  Both of our lives have changed so much since we got together, and even more so, since we had Sydney.  So for today, he woke up and went to the gym before work, he ordered a gift for Sydney and requested nothing for himself.  His birthday dinner selection was to grill us hot dogs and hamburgers because Sydney loves them, and that takes the cooking burden off of me.  We are also doing cupcakes because Sydney keeps requesting birthday cake and Happy Birthday parties.  :) Nothing brings us joy like making our little munchkins happy.  We love doing that with Sydney, and can't wait for Sophie to be here.

I am a very lucky woman to have such a wonderful husband who loves our kids as much as I do.  He is an amazing man and nothing melts my heart like seeing him talking to our girls, and especially praying with them.  I love you Steve and hope you have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment