Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nesty McNestalot

Steve is now calling me Nesty McNestalot. Sydney and I were able to get the swing together on Sunday after a serious struggle!


Then last night I made a list of everything that had to be done. We moved onto adjusting the crib and sterilizing all of the bottles, pacifiers, and breast pump parts.





I had no idea how much space this would take up! Everything is now put away and ready for baby Sophie. The crib did not go so well, but Steve is working on it. He has to get another screw since the one we had was stripped.

I am really dizzy and having some cramping. Luckily my work has told me to start working from home one day a week until I deliver. I am working at home from the couch today and go to see the doctor tomorrow. I am hoping to have everything ready for Sophie this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment