Monday, April 25, 2011

New adventures

Today one of my best friends got to welcome to the world her newest son. He is awesome. I love him. We have texted, he knows I'm his favorite. He is also a genius. I know this because at six hours old he can say "I love you Aunt Steph".

Also, Sydney went back to the the baby sitter's house today. This was sad for me, but she did great. At least she did great until she decided she no longer liked to wear diapers. Since she decided this, she took her pants and diaper off, twice, at nap time. When she got home this continued. She kept trying to get her diaper off again without being stopped. When this girl sets her mind to something, that is just the way it is gonna be... This must come from Steve's side of the family. Needless to say we are now potty training and she went pee pee in the potty for the first time!



No comments:

Post a Comment