Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend off

After a very hectic March, I actually had a weekend off. I had great intentions of rest and cleaning. Instead, I ended up playing, watching Netflix, grocery shopping, cooking, and then working on our family rules. I sent out to the craft store for round cake pans. Since I am not artsy or crafty this should not have been an issue. This is what I came home with



I found the items on sale and figured I should give the project a shot. So far we have come up with this



(they are just laid out on the floor and are not attached to each other yet)

We will be going back this week for the frame that is on sale 50% off, and on top of that we have a 40% off coupon. This brings the 24"x36" frame down to a steal. Let's just hope when we go back for the frame I am not sucked into another project!

No comments:

Post a Comment