Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Cleaning

This is the first year we have taken part in spring cleaning. I am purging the entire apartment. Well, I am making piles of goodwill, dump, and so on while Steve is going through the exercise of actually moving everything out. This is really hard work considering it hasn't been done this thoroughly in five years. It was probably not the smartest idea to start this project during the week, but it will be worth it when we are done. Sydney has been such a big helper too. I keep trying to throw ecerything out and she keeps falling in love with "new" objects. So we compromised and she is getting to keep this mat.



At least until her play mat gets here...
We are rewarding ourselves by creating a grownup room. The rest of our place is kid friendly and overtaken by toys. By next week Steve will have his podcasting studio and I will finally have my wii room!

No comments:

Post a Comment