Friday, June 10, 2011

Insta-Friday

I never got around to explaining Insta-Friday last week. This is where you upload the pictures you have snapped with your cell phone all week that tell the story of your week. Hopefully this week I will get around to putting the button up, and linking this up with the others.




Vacation truly is exhausting. This was Sydney the day we got back from Missouri. She was out!




I do not know the lady who posted this on Facebook, but I her.




Working on the couponing, and making great progress. I was able to save $9 on three bottles of Nivea body wash.




We are having lots of showers coming up at work. This is one of the diaper cakes.




I got my new makeup this week...no more excuses for not wearing any.




I learned how to make fat free frozen yogurt.




Friday snack time. Get to relax and watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment