Friday, June 3, 2011

InstaFriday

Every week I tell myself I am going to participate in InstaFriday and every week I don't. I didn't instagram the pictures so they are nothing fancy, but at least I'm finally doing it!




I have started couponing and these were some of my first steals. Sydney was trying to play with them at the same time I was snapping the picture so some items are missing.




The pool at my parents' house...where I fully intend to spend my afternoon.




My grandparents bought Sydney some bubbles to play with at their house, but the big excitement was her first time in grass!




On Tuesday we got to hang out with my nephew...who despite the picture and size similarity is actually six months younger than Sydney.



Steve and I attempted to make the Olive Garden breadsticks last night...they looked ugly but tasted yummy.



Sydney's new hair bow from Aunt Erin. She is super talented and I have no idea how she can make such awesome things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment