Saturday, June 18, 2011

Insta Friday

(Yes I know it is Saturday but it has been a crazy week.)






Monday started off with a surprise baby shower at work. This is the diaper cake.






The edible cake











And the decorations.






This is our new go to for putting in our taco salads...it tastes yummy and only takes 60 seconds in the microwave. Makes this busy momma one happy lady.






I the krazy coupon lady. $7.99 hair color for $1.99. If you have no idea who the krazy coupon lady is, google now. I won't even mind that you don't finish reading this post.






I saw this onesie online...I am tempted to get one for Sydney. Steve and I got married in Vegas. While she did not "happen" in Vegas I can only imagine how funny the looks would be that I would get.






This week ended with a surprise wedding shower.





Which included another cake...I am so tired from all the showers and baking. So it is a little sad to say I am off to plan and shop for the next surprise baby shower I am throwing this Monday...next weekend is reserved for sleep!

life rearranged

1 comment: