Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting Started

I have decided to take the plunge into the world of blogging. I have really started to enjoy reading blogs of other mommas. I noticed that most of them are living my dream which is being a SAHM. I know that is a much more demanding job than anything outside of the home, but I also feel it is more rewarding. I am currently juggling being a mom, wife, and working outside of the home. So why am I crazy enough to add blogging to the mix?! Maybe I needed another project. Maybe I am hoping to get some support from other mommas who have to work outside of the home. Maybe I have lost my mind. I am not sure of the answer yet, but felt this was something I should be doing.

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to mention in addition to wife and mother you are also an awesome cook. Good luck on your blog honey

    The Wonderful Husband

    ReplyDelete