Friday, March 25, 2011

Roller coaster Friday

Today was a bit of an emotional roller coaster. Because of this I decided the perfect way to end the night would be with this two ingredient fudge. Of course since I am new to baking/making desserts I did not have either of the two ingredients. I had to make my own icing and use bakers chocolate. Since I was over the ingredient title I figured why not throw in some peanut butter. I CANNOT wait for it to finish setting!

Today I also found out I will be baking my first gender cake. I have several pregnant friends right now, one of which was part of my emotional day, and another who will be finding out the sex of her baby on April 4th. When she finds out the sex I will be baking either a pink or blue cake, covering it in icing, and taking it to work the next day for our team to cut into and find out what she is having!! I love this idea and am super excited to be a part of it!

Happy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment