Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ready or not...

Another week is here. Yesterday our sitter was not feeling well so I worked from home with Sydney. We were able to run into the office for some folders I needed to review. While we were there we picked up our new to us camera. It is a DSLR type camera that apparently I know nothing about yet. In my learning attempt I took 455 pictures yesterday. This is my current favorite picture...



Last night Sydney started coughing in her sleep, which meant no one got much sleep. We are hoping for some rest for all of us tonight and the sweet girl to feel better.

Tonight we had a yummy new dinner from Full Bellies, Happy Kids. It was the Italian Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes. It was quick and really easy. We have been big fans of the recipes we have tried from here. The flavors are good, they are really quick and easy, and kid friendly!

After laundry, dishes, playing, dinner, and us getting Sydney settled for bed I was able to get back to work. I am really looking forward to April first when our accounting system will be down and I will get a mini break from work. The best part is I will get to spend even more time with this sweet girl


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment