Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday the weather was beautiful and when we got home from work Steve suggested taking Sydney to swing. There is a playground across the street. She had no fear.





Saturday after Steve let me sleep in and cleaned the kitchen, he took my car to get inspected. We got a phone call to let us know that the car failed inspection, would be expensive to fix, and the part would not be in until Wednesday. We found this out while our sweet girl was screaming because her gums hurt. She was flinging jello, not interested in the Fresh Beats (if you know my daughter you know this is an issue) and just an unhappy baby. The only thing that stopped the crying was being outside, and Tylenol. Steve and I ended up discussing what to do about the car through the screen door. Because if the door was open Sydney thought she was going back inside and lost it again. Fun times!

Sunday was a good day. Sydney and I let Steve sleep while we went to Wal-Mart for groceries. Then hung out and had a lazy day of cleaning and folding clothes. As you may notice...I did not work this weekend!! It was wonderful, even if I am paying for it now. But hanging out with this girl...



...totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment