Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cupcake fun

Last night I took it upon myself to make these cupcakes. In case you do not know me, I do not bake. Cooking I love, but baking is a rare occurrence. First I mixed the cake batter, then sectioned into bowls, and colored.



Then I layered the batter into the cupcake liners as best I could.



The biggest bummer of this project was that I found out I only have ONE cupcake pan. This meant in between each round I had to refrigerate the batter and then stir it up again to make it warm and able to layer.



This is what they looked like after baking. The inside was even better...



But the best part, was that this little girl had fun cupcakes to share with her friends today.


I took the extras to work with me, and have actually been informed I am making them for a friends wedding in July. You can bet I will be getting more pans before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment